MachinistBlog.com

Plans, projects and how-to's for home machinists

Time limit is exhausted. Please reload the CAPTCHA.

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
CQ 9325A Lathe
November 19, 2011
9:07 PM
David Sobel
Members
Forum Posts: 20
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Rob-

It is made in China.  Acually not too bad a machine, if you consider the price, after the rework I have done.  The seller “Bolton Tool” was great in their support.  I needed some parts after the gear box seised up and they sent the right away.

The gear box was suppose to be lubed by splash, but if you were cutting threads and then ran the lathe at a mid range speed or higher the oil would be thrown out the top of the box. It had no top and no neutral detente on he reverse tumbler. Also there was no way to check the oil level.  I has corrected this by adding a sight glass and a top to the gear box. Also added seals to the shafts to keep the oil in.

I am going to try to include a copy of the manufacturers web site.

1styear
home products Bench lathe Lathe bench lathe CQ9325A

Lathe bench lathe CQ9325A

Lathe bench lathe CQ9325AImage Enlarger Lathe bench lathe CQ9325A
Add to My Favorites
Product Details:
Place of Origin Anhui, China (Mainland)
Brand Name AT
Model Number cq9325a
Type Horizontal
CNC or Not Normal
Condition New
bench lathe light lathe
Payment & Shipping Terms:
Price: Get Latest Price
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Piece/Pieces
Port: Shanghai
Packaging Details: wooden cases 1120*580*580mm 64pcs for one 20″container
Delivery Time: 45days
Payment Terms: L/C,T/T
Supply Ability: 300 Piece/Pieces per Year
Detailed Product Description

belt lathe CQ9325A
Longitudial and cross power feed

Max. turning diameter over bed                                              250 mm

Max. length of work piece                                                   400 mm

Max. swing diameter over tool post                                           100 mm

Spindle bore                                                               26 mm

Spindle taper                                                             M. T. 4#

Max. lateral stroke over tool post                                         130 mm

Max. Longitudinal stroke over tool post                                       60 mm

Metric threads available                                                 17

Inch threads available                                                         21

Metric pitches                                                        0.2 ~3.5 mm

Inch pitches                                                            8~56 1/n”

Longitudinal feed grade                                                         3

Longitudinal-feed on spindle tool post                                    0,06-0.23mm/r                

Max. stroke of tail stock sleeve                                                50 mm

Tail stock sleeve taper                                                      M. T. 3

Spindle speeds available                                                          9

Spindle speeds range                                                  125-1800r/min

Lathe bench lathe CQ9325AImage Enlarger Lathe bench lathe CQ9325A
Send your message to this supplier

Comments or suggestions about this page? Tell us
This lathe will never be a South Bend or a Harding.  Working with good machines in my youth must have spoiled me.
Would I buy it again? For the price yes, for the aggravation no.

Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 52

Currently Online:
3 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

David Sobel: 20

Mikey: 13

ChrisXenon: 10

adamconant: 6

Bernd: 4